I'm a bit sad that I missed another growing season. I was just too bussy with my glass house. I did sow soon enough but I got a very badly managed form of lice in my plants that were growing inside (did see all little seedlings dwindle a little in their pots. Bu just descovered today that they are covered with lice. Normally I try to get rid of lice by spraying a mixture of 1/3 water, 1/3 green soap, 1/3 spirit. But with salad leaves I rather not want to spray those. So I just threw away my salad and only sprayed the plants that I could spray parts that I wouldn't eat (like tomato's and pumkins.
Hi, I'm Bregtje. Here you can find me with my head up side down in the garden. But I also can be found with my head in a newly home made cupboard or above the kitchen stove or even between piles of paper, sticking stuff in arty albums and brushing away with paint! And now I'm developing a new hobby to add to my ever growing project list: blogging about it all! Please find my Garden blog, Kitchen blog, Homemaking blog and Arts blog here!